If you are going to leave me your contact details I’m sure that you will want to know what I’m going to do with them.
1. I won’t pass your details onto anyone else. Even if it’s a big company offering me millions of pounds… promise!
2. If you give me your telephone number or e-mail address, I may choose to use it to get in contact with you.
3. Social networks like Flicker, LinkedIn and Twitter allow a level of integration. So if you sign up as a friend of mine in one way I may choose to communicate with you in another. Hopefully we can still be friends!
4. If you’d like me to stop sending you messages you can either.
- respond to the offending message and tell me to go away.
- click the unsubscribe link on my newsletter.
- e-mail me, if you have my e-mail address, and state very clearly what you want me to remove you from.
- send me a message using the contact form
5. It is not my aim to abuse your friendship, good faith or trust. At all times I’ll aim to treat you with respect. However, I’m human and occasionally I get things wrong. When I do I will try to make amends, apologise graciously and set the record straight.